Monday, March 26, 2012

REVIEW: Bonded by Nicky Charles


Title: Bonded
Author: Nicky Charles
Date Published: 1/7/12


Synopsis:
Reno’s a tough Enforcer for Lycan Link who finds himself drawn to Brandi but duty rules his life. Brandi, just on the edge of starting her career as a Disaster Control officer, falls for Reno at first sight, but are they really meant to be? Is it love or lust and does it really even matter? Enforcers and DCs don't get along...unless fate forces them to. 


Bonded precedes The Mating in the Law of the Lycans timeline. 


My Rating: 4.5



My Review: 
I want to start off by saying that I am definite fan of Nicky Charles. I have enjoyed all of her Lycan tales to date.

This one for me is a little slower than the ones in the past. So much time lapses and it seems every chapter is weeks or months in the future. I understand for the purpose of the story line that's how it needed to go, but it just made it seem to drag on for some reason. This is my sole complaint though! 

Reno is one hot and tough Alpha. He has his inner demons he is battling and has a hard time coming to terms with what he feels for Brandi. He is an enforcer and borderline rogue. He should not be having thoughts of settling down and mating. 

Brandi suffers in silence for most of the book. You really feel for her, and understand her hesitance in revealing all to Reno.

Overall great love story and even some action, suspense, and mystery thrown in there. I love Nicky Charles Lycan world! 

As always, these are free on Smashwords, B&N, and Amazon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment