Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Texas Tornadoes



You may not know this, but I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. Yesterday we were hit with a dozen tornadoes.

I just want to say how very thankful I am that not only are all of my family and friends safe, but there was not 1 fatality from the dozen tornadoes.

One hit less than a mile from my sister, 2 hit within a mile of my husband's work, and 1 hit 3 miles from our house where I was with my 2 children.

It was a terrifying experience. I've lived in this area all of my life and t's never been that close of a call before.

Just thought I would share!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Terrifying. Glad you and your family are safe.
Gwynneth
http://todayinshenaya.blogspot.com

Tanya @ Rantings of a Reading Addict said...

It was really scary! I'm in Denton County and we didn't get as much up here. Sirens went off, but that was it. Glad you and your family are all ok!

Tanya @ http://readingaddicted.blogspot.com

Theshortone08 said...

i have a sister in lancaster and a tornado hit 2 blocks from her house.
im glad everyone in Dallas is ok!

Momma G said...

Thank you everyone!

Melissas Midnight Musings said...

My goodness, that's scary! I'm glad that you and your family are okay.

Post a Comment