Blog Tour: Selling God's Way by Michael Hamer #interview #business #economics #christian #rabtbooktours @RABTBookTours




Maximize Your Income And Business Relationships

 

Business / Economics / Christian Living

Date Published: June 16, 2026

Publisher: Lucid Books Publishing

 


Selling God’s Way is a book that explains how to apply biblical principles to all aspects of professional selling: Prospecting, Questioning, Presenting, Closing, Servicing, and Handling Objections. Filled with biblical scripture and stories, the book presents the best way for any salesperson to maximize their income and business relationships, regardless of religion. Many people all over the world, and throughout all of time, believe that biblical wisdom remains the most valuable forever.



Interview

What was your main drive to write this book?

I have been a salesperson practically all my life. At the age of seven, I started selling eggs on the streets of Indiana, with my grandfather, a deeply religious man.  I have sold everything from eggs in Gary, Indiana, to advertising in New York City. I have also been a Sales Manager.

I have a heart for salespeople and feel burdened to help them attain peace, satisfaction, and their maximum income during their sales career. 

Regarding any writing that I do, I get my motivation from things that burden my heart. If I see people working towards a goal, or struggling with something that I can relate to. I write to give them a perspective of someone with their same issues and goals, who follows Jesus and tries to do all things God’s way. I believe the best way to do anything is God’s way.

 

What do you hope readers will learn by reading this book?

To empower your work life, and sales process, with Faith, Prayer, and Love. Because God is willing and able to help us succeed in excellence with anything that is righteous. Jesus Christ should lord over our entire lives, not just over the things we do on Sundays and holidays. We must not compartmentalize God, only seeking Him for weddings, funerals, and times of trouble.

Our faith must be in God, always seek His wisdom and will. He will lead us to do, say, and think the best and right thing in any situation. His wisdom and will are found in His word, the Bible.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. 17 God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work.

John 13:34 So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other.

Mark 11:24 I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you’ve received it, it will be yours.

 

Did you do much research when planning this book?

I read approximately five other sales books, maybe more. However, my book, “Selling God’s Way, Maximize Your Income and Business Relationships”, is based upon my personal experience and the things I learned from my Grandfather, Church, and Bible Study.

 

Did you have any main people who helped you in the process of this book or influenced you to write it?

As a follower of Jesus Christ, I possess a motivation to love and serve others. I should look for opportunities to use my talents and Godly gifts to righteously benefit others. So, I know that my love for Jesus and God’s Word, the Bible, influenced me to write the book “Selling God’s Way, Maximize Your Income and Business Relationships”.

I was also influenced by my Grandfather, who passed along selling knowledge to me. My grandfather learned a lot regarding business and selling from his grandparents, who were slaves then sharecroppers in Wetumpka, Alabama. 

 

How long did this book take you to write from initial thought to hitting publish?

I initially wrote the book in about four years. However, I decided to revise and update it about two years ago. After that it took me about a year to find a publisher.

 

Do you have plans to write more about this topic or new topics?

I have two books that I’m currently writing, both books revolve around doing things God’s way and overcoming adversities.

One is titled “Competing God’s Way”. When completed, it will be a compilation of interviews with seven to ten Christian athletes and coaches. These men and women will tell their story of how they became Christians and how that translates to their sport and competing, especially as it relates to winning and losing.

The other is a historical fiction book that I’ve been working on for two years, titled “The Lost Book of Moe”. It’s about a man who was part of the five thousand people that Jesus fed during His Sermon on the mountain. This man named Moe, loses his faith in Jesus as Lord and Savior, but regained it because he was part of the 500 people who saw Jesus after he was crucified and resurrected. Even though the book is fiction, it must be biblically accurate.

 

About the Author

 

 Michael P. Hamer is a lifelong salesperson whose journey in selling began at the age of seven on the streets of Gary, Indiana, where he sold eggs with his grandfather, a deeply religious man who helped shape Michael’s values and work ethic. Throughout high school and college, Michael continued honing his sales skills, selling products typical of his peers, books door-to-door in Los Angeles, and advertising space at a theater in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

Michael graduated from Boston University with a degree in communications, concentrating in advertising and marketing. Following graduation, he spent nearly three decades in advertising sales within the radio and television industries in the Washington, DC market. Over the years, he held a wide range of leadership roles, including Account Executive and General Sales Manager.


In his final media position, Michael served as Sales Manager for WAVA Radio, a Christian teaching and talk radio station. Throughout his career, he earned numerous awards and recognition for both sales performance and management excellence. Despite his success, Michael observed a growing lack of service-minded behavior and people-centered priorities in business. Motivated by his love for salespeople and his deep commitment to God’s Word, he wrote Selling God’s Way to offer a faith-based approach to ethical selling that strengthens relationships, reduces stress, and aligns business success with biblical principles.

 

Contact Links

LinkedIn

Facebook


Purchase Links

Amazon

Barnes and Noble


RABT Book Tours & PR

Post a Comment

0 Comments