Monday, August 12, 2013

Book Review: Night Stocker by Anlyn Hansell


Paranormal Romantic Comedy
Date Published: 1/25/2013

My name is Meghan Foster and I'm going to save you from yourself.
That is, if a certain someone doesn't stop me... 
Don't let the pretty face fool you. I am a product of a seriously troubled past, but I'm a resilient little bugger. I'm a night shift stock replenishing machine and if by chance, you don't think that sounds too exciting? You are sorely mistaken, my friend. This is my life. I can't explain it. I won't even attempt to try.
I do have certain powers of persuasion that I am more than willing to use, especially if aforementioned 'certain someone' doesn't interfere. 
His name is Lance and he is by far the most delicious creature I've ever laid eyes on. I have no idea who he is or what he wants with me, but I guess I'm about to find out the hard way...
Who says stocking shelves is boring?

My Review:
Paranormal Romance with a funny bone. I really enjoyed the quirkiness of Night Stocker. 

Meghan has my favorite type of personality, sarcastic and witty, always a great combination! She makes this story and a great portion of the comedic relief that is throughout. 

The romance was believable and angsty enough to intrigue me. 

This is the first in a series, and with that ending, I can't wait to see what comes next! 



No comments:

Post a Comment