Wednesday, March 21, 2012

(ARC) REVIEW: Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter




Title: Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test #2)
Author: Aimee Carter
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Date to be Published: 3/27/12
Source: Publisher


Publisher Synopsis:
Kate Winters has won immortality. But if she wants a life with Henry in the Underworld, she'll have to fight for it.Becoming immortal wasn't supposed to be the easy part. Though Kate is about to be crowned Queen of the Underworld, she's as isolated as ever. And despite her growing love for Henry, ruler of the Underworld, he's becoming ever more distant and secretive. Then, in the midst of Kate's coronation, Henry is abducted by the only being powerful enough to kill him: the King of the Titans.As the other gods prepare for a war that could end them all, it is up to Kate to save Henry from the depths of Tartarus. But in order to navigate the endless caverns of the Underworld, Kate must enlist the help of the one person who is the greatest threat to her future.Henry's first wife, Persephone 



My Rating:


My Review:
Goddess Interrupted is a sequel that surpasses everything Aimee Carter already accomplished in The Goddess Test.

At first it is a little bit slow due to the catch up we are playing of how Kate spent her summer.

Once this gets going, it really gets going! Non-stop drama, suspense, heartbreak, and betrayal play a hand in a successful 2nd installment in the Goddess Test Series.

Kate and Henry's relationship is a rollercoaster, and the ending has a cliffhanger that will leave you breathless.

Great read and I can not wait for the next one! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good! I'll have to check out the series! :)

BookmarkBelles said...

I loved this book and I hate the cliffhanger makes me want to grab the 3rd book now ugh =(

Krista said...

I want to read this, but oh no do I need to wait for book 3 now. I can't stand being kept waiting with a cliffhanger. But maybe I will have too.

Momma G said...

You definitely should read it. If you read the first, its better. If you didn't its just a good series!

I'm with you guys on the cliffhangers. Its horrible having to wait that long to find out what happens!

Mo said...

I can't stand it! It looks so good! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment